#LoveCorby Photography Competition
Why do you love Corby?.. Enter our competitions and tell us why you love Corby through photography!
For 6 weeks there will be a competition each week to win a fantastic prize!
The competition prizes for each week are as follows;
Week 1- 2 months Junior Leisure Membership to start in July for one young person aged 5 - 15 years old.
Week 2- 2 x family tickets to see The Snail & The Whale at The Core Theatre on Thursday 21st July at 11.00am
Week 3- Afternoon Tea at East Carlton Country Park cafe. To be used in August
Week 4- Grand Prix Simulator at Rockingham Speedway for 1 hour for 2.
Week 5- Cream Tea and free admission for 2 people at Deene Park, to be used in August
Week 6- Danny Hero Family Ticket - (October Half Term).
Please see our website for full terms and conditions of the prizes (see below).
The first competition will start on the 4th of July and entries will need to be submitted before Midnight the following Sunday. Winners will be announced the following Monday and the next competition will begin!
The last competition week will commence on the 8th of August and final entries must be submitted by midnight the 14th of August.
Winners of the weekly competitions will then be entered into a final draw at the end of August, where one winner will be chosen for a final prize and to receive a Love Corby Photography trophy.
Enter weekly and as many times as you like! Your photography focus could include places to visit, people, shops, culture, wildlife etc. In your caption, describe why your photo represents your Love for Corby!
Love Corby will remove any photos deemed to be inappropriate.
By entering Love Corby’s photography competition you hereby accept the Terms and Conditions of the competition rules mentioned below. By entering our competition you are agreeing to the publication of photographs in all media formats in print, online, without fee whist retaining rights.
1. The competition opens on June 27th and ends at Midnight on the 22nd of August 2016.
2. The competition is open to everyone and to all non-professional photographers in the United Kingdom
3. Young persons under the age of 16 will need to confirm their parent’s or legal guardians consent to participate in the competition.- this can be confirmed through the Facebook application.
4. You must also gain consent from any persons that may be included/appear in your photograph.
5. Submission of your photograph will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. Entries must be submitted via the Facebook competition, or if you are having trouble with uploading please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Image files must be no bigger than 5mb in size.
8. For each week, each new competition will start on Monday and entries must be submitted by midnight on the Sunday.
9. Winners will be announced on the following Monday.
10. Photographs that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws, will not be accepted.
11. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
12. Your entry must not infringe on copyright, trademark or any intellectual property rights of any third person, or violate rights of privacy or publicity.
13. By submitting you entry you also agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of your name for the purposes of advertising and promotion.
14. The judge’s decision is final
1. w/c – 4th of July - Photography
2 months Junior Leisure Membership to start in July for one young person aged 5 - 15 years old.
Young person to be aged 5 - 15 years.
After the two months the parent/guardian will need to pay £12.00 per month to continue the Junior Leisure Membership which will be payable via direct debit
2. w/c - 11th of July - Photography
2 winners each receive a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children) to see The Snail & The Whale at The Core Theatre on Thursday 21st July at 11.00am.
Not transferable for any other events.
3. w/c - 18th of July - Photography
Afternoon Tea for 2 people at East Carlton Country Park cafe to the value of £10.00. To be used by the end of September 2016.
To be used by the end of September 2016.
Value of £10.00.
4. w/c - 25th of July - Photography
Grand Prix Simulator at Rockingham Motor Speedway for 1 hour for 2 people.
Simulated Race Experience at our Race Centre over at Rockingham Motor Speedway. This would be a 1 hour racing simulator experience for 2 people.
- Winners using this need to be over the age of 11 years old
- The experience would need to be booked in advance
- The prize cannot be exchanged for anything else
- We will always do our best to accommodate specific times and dates, but bookings are subject to availability.
5. w/c 1st of August - Photography
Cream tea and free admission for 2 people at Deene Park to the value of £30.00 to be used in August.
1. Not transferable for cash
2. Must be used during the 2016 opening season which ends on 28th September (see website for open dates/times)
3. Value limit: £30.00 in total
6. w/c 8th of August - Photography
Danny Hero Family Ticket - (October Half Term).
1. Tickets are not transferable for any other show.
2. Prize is valid for 4 people of any age.
3. - The winner must specify which show they want their group to attend within a week of being notified about prize.
4. Show times are 7.30pm on 26th/27th/28th & 29th October. Plus 2.30pm matinee on Saturday 29th October.
7. w/c 15th of August - Photography
At the end of the 6 weeks winners will be put forward for an overall winning prize and
A voucher for afternoon tea for 2 people at Rushton Hall & a trophy.
No cash alternative will be available.
All vouchers are redeemable at Rushton Hall Hotel.